Contracts Manager- Commercial Job Description
Job Description for Contracts Manager – Commercial
- Report and provide general commercial & contractual support to the National Commercial Manager and NSW State Manager.
- Be involved in monitoring and managing commercial & contractual governance across Projects throughout NSW for various workstreams.
- Prepare draft commercial correspondence and responses while managing all commercial and contractual aspects of Head Contracts.
- Maintain registers of variations and claims, delays, instructions, etc.
- Have a good understanding of the terms of Head Contract and how it relates to the work.
- Have a Risk-averse nature whilst providing contract analysis to highlight understand risks associated with Headcontracts and provide guidance and solutions using appropriate problem-solving techniques.
Requirements for Contracts Manager – Commercial
- A degree in Law, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management related fields preferable, with 8-10 + years post-graduate experience ideal
- A proven history working with an established civil contractor in Sydney or NSW, with the local market knowledge
- Knowledge around RMS and Australian Standard Contracts
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ideally, you will be Intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated
- Ability and previous demonstrated experience in managing an established team to get the desired outcome required.
Benefits for Contracts Manager – Commercial
A package which is in line with the demanding nature of the role which includes: Base salary of between $160-170k + super
Job Opportunities for Contracts Manager – Commercial
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects