Safety Manager Job Description
- Promoting a continuous improvement culture and implement best practice management systems in the workplace.
- Responsible for all health & safety aspects of the project and ensure all works are completed in accordance with required contract conditions, standards/regulations
- Monitor daily site tasks and provide advice on risks and controls
- Ensure that OHS induction and training is provided to all employees and subcontractors,
- Manage Subcontractor compliance
- Set up and maintain the reporting system
- Undertake audits to verify compliance.
- Investigate any injuries, incidents and near misses and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Co-ordinates return to work activities.
Safety Manager Requirements
- 5-10 years’ experience in the roads, tunnel or construction environment
- Experience on RMS projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally.
- Excellent skills in managing time, setting priorities, planning, communication and organizing along with the ability to positively influence improved Health and Safety Outcomes.
- Degree, Diploma or similar and a current member of a relevant
Safety Manager Benefits
- $130-140k + Super
Job Opportunities for Safety Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects