Storeman Job Description
The purpose of this role is to provide assistance to the Operations Manager responsible for accepting all deliveries of stock and that everything ordered is present and accounted for. You are also responsible for organising the dispatch of the precast elements and products.
- Manage & keep accurate records of all inwards goods
- Order materials/consumables as required for production.
- Perform stock checks and report on stock levels
- Ensure materials and equipment are ready for upcoming projects
- Unpacking deliveries/checking deliveries
- Keep store/laboratory clean and tidy
- Conducting laboratory and field testing
- Produce clear field and laboratory records
- Ensure all tool/gear are tested and tagged
- Develop a relationship with suppliers and source best price
- Develop tools budget and manage/reduce repair spend/cost
- Staff are aware of their daily tasks and all day to day HR matters dealt with
- A current drivers license
- Precast experience
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol
- Available to work Monday- Friday 7am -5pm
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work as part of a team i.e. get to know how the production team operate
Average salary bracket: $55k to $70k AUD
Salary is based on © 2021 Talent.com statistics and research, view their website here.
This Storeman job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Storeman
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.