Bet you have never considered a career in recruitment.
There is no degree in recruitment so how do you become a Recruiter? And more importantly, how do you become an exceptional Recruiter?
It might surprise you to learn that recruitment in Australia is thriving.
A career in Recruitment can be very rewarding and exciting. No two days are the same, and there are heaps of interactions with clients, candidates, and colleagues.
There are however some prerequisites you need to possess to become a successful Recruiter and enjoy your job.
Successful Recruiters are:
- confident and fairly assertive – they thrive on human contact, are often extroverted and face their fears head-on;
- great communicators and great listeners – they like talking to people and are good at communicating not only face to face but also on the phone and via email. They can express themselves clearly, reach an agreement and resolve conflicts;
- likeable and approachable – they build trusting and positive relationships with other people;
- resilient and persistent – they bounce back from disappointment and failure and keep their cool on;
- driven – they are competitive and love winning;
A career in recruitment is fast-paced, challenging and not for the faint-hearted.
But if you have what it takes, it can be extremely rewarding (both personally and financially).
What you get when you join our team?
Reward & Recognition
Your hard work will be recognized and rewarded financially with our competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
We will provide you with opportunities to advance your career and look after your professional development by offering extensive training and inviting you to attend work-related workshops and seminars.
You will be working in a trendy, modern office in the middle of the largest and most prestigious business park in Queensland, 15-minute drive from the CBD.
While we do not pamper our employees with free lunches and massages, you will no doubt enjoy your paid day off on your birthday and our annual Christmas party.
So if you are interested in giving recruitment a go, we are always on the lookout for people who are driven, hard-working and team-players, whether they have a university degree or not.
What matters to us at ConsultANZ is what YOU are capable of!
For job opportunities visit our Current Vacancies website section or email your resume to