Tag: working holiday visa


Working Holiday Visa 417

The 417 visa is a Working Holiday Visa. It is a temporary visa allowing you to work and holiday in Australia for up to 12 months.


Working as a Surveyor in Australia

There has never been a better time to be a surveyor in Australia. Surveying has the fourth highest average starting salary at $60,049 compared with the national average of $52,840.