Integration Lead Job Description
As Integration Lead you will be in charge of the day-to-day management responsibilities for coordinating, planning, problem-solving and implementing all requirements to achieve integration and business results.
- Develop and implement solutions
- Evaluate existing components and systems to determine integration requirements
- Integration team leadership; mentoring, coaching, and educating team on best practices in integration design and development
- Monitor emerging technologies and plan for growth and long term success of the integration
- Manage the integration, analysis and assessment of plans and strategies across multiple projects
- Ensure that the final solutions meet organisational needs.
- You need to be of strong character and also a strong communicator.
- Previous min. Senior Project Engineer level experience on a live infrastructure project.
- Previous possible exposure in Design or Engineering Management, particularly on major and complex civil engineering projects ideally over $50m NZ or equivalent
- You will have previously demonstrated Project Management skills and experience coupled with some commercial & contractual acumen
- You will have strong knowledge of the design process and understand construction sequencing, and constructability.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or construction related qualification
- Min. 6 years post-graduate experience
- Chartership considered highly beneficial
- Have a high level of communication skills both written and verbal.
Average salary: $110k to $150k
Salary is based on © 2021 Seek statistics and research, view their website here.
This Integration Lead job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Integration Lead
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.