Contractors Quality Representative Job Description
As the Contractors Quality Representative, your role will be to support the senior management team on the project’s quality requirements. There are heavy quality assurance and documentation requirements as per the client’s stipulation.
- Ensuring site compliance is being upheld
- Mentor staff on-site
- Provide strong quality liaison for the client and sub-contractors
- Ensure that the projects are completed on time, within the stipulated budget and to the expected quality
- Communicate and give direction to sub-contractors, team members and clients
- Collating all QA/QC documents
- Ensure resource allocation is effective
- Building detailed reports to ensuring compliance and risk is mitigated across the project
- Manager quality assurance and documentation requirements as per the clients stipulation
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role involving QA/QC
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering or similar
- Detailed understanding of project specifications for quality purposses
- An eye for detail with genuine interest and previous experience in quality assurance documentation and processes
- Good communication skills
- Extensive technical knowledge for the relevant field
- Experience managing LOT, NCR and RFI processes from a quality point of view
Average salary: $80k to $120k
Salary is based on © 2021 Seek statistics and research, view their website here.
This Contractors Quality Representative job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Contractors Quality Representative
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.