Welding Supervisor Job Description
Your responsibilities would include (not limited to):
- Coordinating and managing the team of welders from a Quality and Productivity point of view + specialist sub-contractors
- Follow all site safety requirements to ensure the safety and wellbeing management of all stakeholders
- Keeping the project resourced with plant and materials
- Monitoring and controlling all aspects of OH&S
- Providing reports on works completed
Welding Supervisor Requirements:
- Certification in either AS1796 (structural) or AS2214 (piping) is essential
- 5 years + experience in a supervisor position (ideally Marine construction & obviously welding experience)
- Ideally have come from a trade/tools background with extensive welding experience
- Good knowledge of welding & painting specifications on steel structures.
- Must have experience with working over water, piling and temporary work environment.
- Extensive commitment and understanding of all matters relating to health & safety and the environment
- Demonstrated experience in directing and managing your own labor force to achieve the desired outcome, keeping in mind commercial constraints
- Previous experience in self-performing works, with hands-on experience.
Welding Supervisor Benefits
- 3:1 Roster
- $140-150k base + uplifts
Job Opportunities for Welding Supervisor
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects