CQR Project Engineer Job Description
- Support the senior management team on the projects quality requirements,
- Mentor other staff on site
- Provide a strong Quality liaison role for the client and sub-contractors alike.
- The client undertake typically road and bridge infrastructure projects, aswell as Defence related projects as always within challenging timeframes and logistics. There are heavy quality assurance and documentation requirements as per the clients stipulation.
CQR Project Engineer Requirements
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering or similar
- 4Yrs+ experience in construction
- Detailed understanding of TMR specifications for Quality Purposes
- Experience managing LOT, NCR and RFI processes from a Quality point of view
- Previous Roads and Earth works experience for a main contractor
- An eye for detail and genuine interest and previous experience in Quality
- Assurance documentation and processes
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work FIFO/DIDO on a roster basis
CQR Project Engineer Location
- Regional North Queensland
CQR Project Engineer Beneftis
- Negotiable depending on experience, but assured generous market rates and the opportunity for long term work with a reputable local client.
Job Opportunities for CQR Project Engineer
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects