CQR Project Engineer Job Description
As the CQR, (Contractors Quality Representative), your role will be to support the senior management team on the projects quality requirements, and provide a strong quality liaison role for the client and sub-contractors alike.
- Support the senior management team on the projects quality requirements.
- Mentor and oversee other staff onsite.
- Ensure that the projects are completed on time, within the stipulated budget and to the expected quality.
- Review onsite operations are aligning to plans.
- Ensure resource allocation is effective.
- Communicate and give direction to sub-contractors, team members and clients.
- Provide a strong Quality liaison role for the client and sub-contractors alike.
- Meet somtimes challenging timeframes and logistic requirements.
- Manager quality assurance and documentation requirements as per the clients stipulation.
Requirements for this position will vary depending on the company size, specific/ specialist position and value of the project.
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering or similar.
- 4 years+ experience in construction.
- Detailed understanding of TMR specifications for quality purposes (specific to roading projects).
- Experience managing LOT, NCR and RFI processes from a quality point of view.
- Previous roads and earth works experience for a main contractor (specific to roading projects).
- An eye for detail and genuine interest and previous experience in quality.
- Assurance documentation and processes.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to work FIFO/DIDO on a roster basis.
Average salary bracket: $80k to $120k AUD
Salary is based on © here.PayScale statistics and research, view their website
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for CQR Project Engineer
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
A30 Chiverton to Carland Cross is a road upgrade infrastructure project focused on transforming a single-carriageway into a dual-carriageway.
The Australian Government has announced states and territories will have to pay at least half the bill for new infrastructure projects.