Plant Operations Manager Job Description
As Plant Operations Manager, you will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the plant activities. It will be your responsibility to monitor team performance including achieving safety, quality, delivery, inventory and productivity targets. A Plant Operations Manager ensures safe operations at all times and adherence to regulatory requirements.
You would typically require a bachelors degree or equivalent in the specific industry that the plant operates in.
- Logistical planning and scheduling of the fleet
- Managing the day to day operations
- Ensuring the entire fleet is Compliant & meets all the required standards
- Management of staff
- Responsible for all documentation including dockets, pre-work planning paperwork and risk assessments
- Ensuring all equipment is fully utilised
- Manage operations budget to ensure minimal production cost and optimal product quality
- Collaborate with health/safety managers to develop and implement safety policies for general plant operations
- Oversee the long term planning and initiatives geared towards enhanced operations
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Substantial Industry experience around Cranes, rigging and Heavy Haulage or other relevant industry experience
- Commercial knowledge is an advantage
- Extensive commitment and understanding of all matters relating to H&S
Average salary bracket: $100k – $120K
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Plant Operations Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.