Site Admin Job Description:
In a Site Admin role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Delivery Team. You will typically report to the Project Manager or a Senior Site Administrator. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment, working closely with project managers, contractors, and agencies this will be the position for you.
- Daily and weekly progress reports and updating tracking systems.
- Verifying payment claims.
- Data Entry of timesheets and project costing.
- Reception and general office duties.
- Manage cleaning/ Hygiene supplies ensuring facilities are appropriately stocked for personnel.
- Checking & sorting equipment.
- General cleaning of the facilities including Office /Crib Room/ Toilets/ Workshop area.
- Collect all tickets, competencies and certificates from all site personnel.
- General IT maintenance of files, and document preparation.
- Liaising with other departments for access to job sites; assisting with subcontractor/supervisor in their technical queries.
Site Admin Requirements:
- Advanced MS Office proficiency, particularly in excel, while working with data sets.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in a similar admin role.
- Experience in a utilities /cleaning role.
- Good general IT skills.
- Valid Australian Drivers License.
- Own transport.
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Average salary bracket: $60k to $80k
Salary is based on © 2021 Talent.com statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Site Admin
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.