Survey Data Manager Job Description
- You will be responsible for supporting the onsite surveyors with design, data processing, troubleshooting and drafting.
- You will be required to liaise with onsite personnel and update internal systems and procedures in order to assist the team with working efficiently.
Survey Data Manager Requirements:
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Have 5+ years surveying experience
- Proficient in 12D software
- Experience providing ADAC data
- BIM knowledge highly desired
Survey Data Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary – $110K – $140K + superannuation
- A supportive environment for professional development
- Get involved with high profile projects
- The opportunity to be instrumental in company growth
Job Opportunities for Survey Data Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects