Survey Data Manager Job Description
Survey Data Managers would be responsible for supporting the onsite surveyors with design, data processing, troubleshooting and drafting. You will be required to liaise with onsite personnel and update internal systems and procedures in order to assist the team with working efficiently.
- Delivery of accurate, timely and responsive surveying services ensuring that the design is checked and any potential design clashes are identified.
- Develop solutions and applying knowledge and skills in AutoCAD to support utility infrastructure projects.
- Carrying out all aspects of surveying and data modelling tasks as directed by the Project Manager / Client.
- Commitment to quality, safety and environmental considerations and Accreditations.
- Compiling and evaluating data, interpreting codes of practice, and writing reports concerning survey measurement, land use and tenure.
- Supervising and coordinating the work of Surveying Technicians.
- Demonstrated experience in survey data management in major construction environments.
- Hold a relevant qualification.
- Experience and understanding of major project design processes, particularly the interface with construction survey and associated survey data requirements.
- Have 5+ years of surveying experience.
- Experience with Trimble Data Collection Software.
- Proficient in 12D software.
- Experience providing ADAC data.
- BIM knowledge highly desired.
Average salary benefits: $110K – $140K
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Survey Data Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
The LN-50 3D Laser launched by Topcon is intended to be an affordable and easy-to-use solution for digital layout navigation.
Two Inland Rail surveying contractors have won three major awards at the 2023 Excellence in Surveying and Spatial Innovation (EISSI) awards.