Consultanz is on the hunt for a Quality Manager to work for our clients on civil projects in Auckland, New Zealand.
Quality Manager Job Description
- Prepare and review processes and documentation including Quality, Inspection Test Plans, Checklists, Audit plans and Reports
- Conduct scheduled and random inspections of construction activities to ensure compliance with project specifications, system procedures, and relevant standards;
- Monitor the completion of projects relevant to the Quality Management Plans and IMS
- Assist with investigations and root cause analysis of non-conformances;
- Maintain up to date and accurate records of relevant documentation;
- Conduct and report on quality audits as required;
- Assist in developing construction methodologies to improve quality, safety, and efficiency.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Degree qualified quality professional with experience in Civil, Construction, Concrete related projects.
- Knowledgeable in Legislation, Standards, and Codes of Practice related to the construction or civil industry
- Ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders
Quality Manager Benefits
- $100k – $110K
Job Opportunities for Quality Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects