Precast Operations Manager Job Description:
A Precast Operations Manager role is to lead and manage a precast manufacturing operation for a specific project.
- Manage and grow the safe and cost-effective operations of the business
- Managing a total workforce of 50+
- Maximise and optimise the performance of people, plant and fleet to deliver the highest customer service and performance outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety
- Managing quality assurance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your team, management and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the end to end management of the businesses supply contracts and their external clients.
- Promote a team environment through active engagement and collaboration to achieve operational efficiencies, cost-saving and improved safety
- At least 5 years experience in the precast industry, ideally including prestressed operations supplying to infrastructure projects.
- Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- Strong people and communication skills
- White Card certification
- Proven experience in leading and managing people
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work closely with the leadership team
Average salary bracket: $100k to $120k
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Precast Operations Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Last month we took the time to sit down with our team to have a candid and open discussion around managing mental health in the workplace.
Our recruiters are talking to a mix of both passive and active candidates daily, but what is the difference when recruiting for a new position.