We are currently recruiting for experienced Precast Operations Managers for a 1st tier contractor in Auckland to lead and manage a precast manufacturing operation.
Precast Operations Manager Job Description
- Manage and grow the safe and cost effective operations of the business
- Managing a total workforce of 50+
- Maximise and optimise the performance of people, plant and fleet to deliver the highest customer service and performance outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your team, management and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the end to end management of the businesses supply contracts and their external clients.
- Promote a team environment through active engagement and collaboration to achieve operational efficiencies, cost saving and improved safety
Precast Operations Manager Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in the precast industry, ideally including prestressed operations supplying to infrastructure projects.
- Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Proven experience in leading and managing people
- Excellent client and stakeholder management skills
- Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand
Precast Operations Manager Benefits
A rewarding package which matches the challenging nature of the role.
Job Opportunities for Precast Operations Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects