Precast Supervisor Job Description
This role is responsible for achieving effective and efficient manufacturing operations within the precast team in accordance with safety, quality, programme and environmental procedures.
- General Roading and Civil construction project delivery with completion of projects pre-cast elements experience.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the production of assigned mould including activities of staff to achieve production within the allocated timeframe and to the quality standard required.
- Manage a Yard and Yard team experience.
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager you would be in charge of all aspects of a Precast Team in Auckland. Including Health and Safety, organising plant and personnel, have a strong understanding of quality and be willing to get hands-on at times.
- Maintain production records.
- The candidate would need able to manage themselves, plan their own work, think ahead, and be comfortable with all aspects of a construction project.
- Strong attention to safety and quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3 years experience as a Precast team Leader and 5 years’ experience precast experience.
- Past general civil construction experience is favourable.
- Able to manage yourself and multiple teams.
- Team player
- Comfortable with all aspects of General civil work.
Average salary benefits: $90k – $110k
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Precast Supervisor
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Precast Operations Manager in New Zealand – Job description, job requirements, qualifications, benefits, available jobs through ConsultANZ
Precast Team Leader in Auckland – Job description, job requirements, qualifications, benefits, available jobs through ConsultAN