Office Administrator – Engineering – Job Description
An Office Administrator ensures the smooth operation of administrative tasks within project teams. They manage project documentation, facilitate communication, and provide essential support to engineers and project managers.
- Organise and coordinate training sessions for employees involved in engineering projects
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to different engineering departments and teams within the organisation
- Facilitate effective communication between different project departments and teams
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence to ensure timely communication
- Maintain and update office records, databases, and files essential for project documentation
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Confident IT skills (MS Office and travel booking websites)
- Attention to detail and accuracy in managing documents and administrative tasks
- Good written and verbal communication
- Have a helpful and supportive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing project needs and prioritize tasks effectively
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with frequent interruptions and tight deadlines
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Generally work independently with minimal supervision most of the time
- $60k – $85k per year in Australia
This Office Administrator job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for an Office Administrator
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Document Controller job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.