Precast Team Leader Job Description
- Responsible for Leading and coordinating the production of assigned mould including activities of staff to achieve production within the allocated timeframe and to the quality standard required.
- Prestress concrete experience will be preferable
- Planning and supervision of up to 5 people to meet production budgets, quality and safety targets
- As a senior member of the team the expectation is that the Team Leader will lead from the front, set acceptable standards and contribute to workplace meetings to achieve and maintain a positive and efficient workplace.
- Maintain production records
- Assist in general monitoring of stores and consumables as required.
Precast Team Leader Requirements:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as Precast team Leader and 5 years’ experience precast experience
- Available to work Monday- Friday 7am -5pm
- Strong attention to safety and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- F endorsement
- Gantry operations U/S 30072 and U/S3800
Precast Team Leader Benefits
- $25/hr -30/hr
Job Opportunities for Precast Team Leader
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects