Precast Team Leader Job Description:
The role as Precast Team Leader is responsible for achieving effective and efficient manufacturing operations within the allocated area in accordance with safety, quality, programme and environmental procedures. You must also safely and efficiently manage staff to ensure all duties are carried out in full, on time and within specification.
As a senior member of the team, the expectation is that the Team Leader will lead from the front, set acceptable standards and contribute to workplace meetings to achieve and maintain a positive and efficient workplace.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the production of assigned mould including activities of staff to achieve production within the allocated timeframe and to the quality standard required.
- Prestress concrete experience will be preferable.
- Planning and supervision of up to 5 people to meet production budgets, quality and safety targets.
- Work with your team members to reach their professional goals.
- Maintain production records.
- Assist in general monitoring of stores and consumables as required.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as Precast team Leader and 5 years’ experience precast experience
- Strong attention to safety and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- F endorsement
- Gantry operations U/S 30072 and U/S3800
Average Salary Benefits: $55K to $70k
Salary is based on © here.PayScale statistics and research, view their website
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Precast Team Leader
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
The City Rail Link has achieved a significant project milestone with the tunnel boring machine breaking through at Karanga a Hape Station.
The O Mahurangi Penlink transport connection in north Auckland has passed another milestone following the construction alliance agreement.