Health and Safety Job Description
- Promoting a continuous improvement culture and implement best practice management systems in the workplace.
- Monitor daily site tasks and provide advice on risks and controls
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures, and regulatory and legislative requirements for Health and Safety.
- Ensure that OHS induction and training is provided to all employees and subcontractors,
- Manage Subcontractor compliance
- Undertake audits to verify compliance.
- Investigate any injuries, incidents and near misses and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Co-ordinate return to work activities.
Health and Safety Requirements
- 5-10 years experience in a civil engineering &/or construction environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally.
- Excellent skills in managing time, setting priorities, planning, communication and organizing along with the ability to positively influence improved Health and Safety outcomes.
- Degree, Diploma or similar and a current member of a relevant professional institution
- Lead Investigator
- Safety Auditor
- First Aider.
Health and Safety Benefits
- $55 – $65 an hour + super
Job Opportunities for Health and Safety Advisor
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects