Asset Manager Job Description
As the Asset Manager, you will engage and manage the key supply chain partners, working closely with the estimating and planning team in the initial project start-up phase, managing to interface with the client and negotiating with stakeholders, and regularly reporting to the Board on progress and commercial matters.
- Engagement and management of key supply chain partners.
- Working closely with the estimating and planning team in the initial contract start-up phase
- Managing to interface with the client and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Regularly reporting to the Board on progress and commercial matters.
- Be active in the performance and development of yourself and those you mentor.
- Positively contribute to fostering a healthy work environment, free from bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
- Implement innovations through collaboration and teamwork.
- Previous demonstrated experience in delivering major Road maintenance projects through an Asset Management type role.
- In-depth knowledge of solution specification, product knowledge, costing of solutions, life-cycle of products and solutions.
- A practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or a construction related qualification.
- Min 10 years post-graduate experience preferably in a maintenance environment.
- Previous demonstrated experience in successfully delivering modern forms of contract in a maintenance environment.
Average salary: $130k to $190k
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This Asset Manager job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Asset Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Quantity Surveyor job description, job requirements, qualifications, benefits, available jobs through ConsultANZ.
Site Engineer in Australia – Job description, job requirements, qualifications, benefits, available jobs through ConsultANZ.