Piling Site Engineer Job Description
- Communicate with other engineers, foremen, and supervisors to ensure full understanding of the information provided
- Check works are completed as required by the specification
- To manage the installation of temporary works and safety on site
- Prepare short-term programs as required
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments as required
- Ensure that additional works and/or variations are notified for inclusion in the monthly valuations and provide comprehensive records
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary
- Ensure that proper records are kept and carefully filed.
- Previous work history within the Aust/NZ construction market or have had previous experience working with the main contractor
- Ideally has demonstrated experience surrounding piling and foundations or related background
- A good understanding and demonstrative experience of civil engineering
- Ability to work in a demanding environment in challenging conditions
- White Card essential
- From a piling background and confident with all aspects of piling
- Previous modern piling and foundation techniques including CFA, Bored and Driven
- Proficient with all engineering site paperwork
- Be able to work as part of a team, and drive the project
- Possess strong time management skills
- 1-2 years + Post Grad experience
- Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction.
Average salary: $85k to $110k
Salary is based on © Seek statistics and research, view their website here.
This Piling Site Engineer job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Piling Site Engineers
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.