CFA Piling Rig Operator Job Description
As piling rig operator you are responsible for driving wood, steel, or concrete columns into the ground during construction projects. This involves operating and mainting the machinary, being conscious of risks and
- Working with technical plans and information
- Identifying the position of underground services (such as pipes or wires) before starting work
- Operate piling rigs
- Report to the Piling Supervisor
- Conduct daily machine safety checks
- Basic rig maintenance
- Adhering to health & safety legislation
- Maintain accurate logs and reports
- Reads and interprets gauges, meters and instruments
- Hold or be able to apply for the relevant VOC/tickets in CFA Piling Rig operations
- A team worker who demonstrates the will to help on-site with labouring tasks as required
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to analyse and assess a situation
- A minimum of 5 years CFA experience
- Good communication skills
- A strong mechanical thought process
- A confident approach to the workplace with, an ability to complete tasks and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
- A focus on zero harm and following safe systems of work
- A valid drivers licence and relevant tickets
Average salary: $70k to $90k AUD
Salary is based on ©2021 Job Seeker Pty Ltd statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for CFA Piling Rig Operator
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Integrating Trimble’s groundworks technology with Mincon’s solar drilling equipment will provide positioning accuracy for solar construction.
Piling Foreman job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand through ConsultANZ.