Maintenance Project Manager Job Description
- Coordinate roads, drainage, and marine maintenance and renewal programs.
- Planning, coordinating and stakeholder consultation on roads, drainage, and marine infrastructure maintenance.
- Compiling and presenting complex technical reports for consideration by stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate road infrastructure annual and multi-year maintenance programs including advice on strategies and operational efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of long term strategic policies and programs in relation to asset maintenance and management.
- Provide training, support, and technical advice to operational and technical staff.
Maintenance Project Manager Requirements
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications in Civil engineering
- Previous demonstrated experience in local government civil infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills
Maintenance Project Manager Benefits
- Market related salary
Job Opportunities for Maintenance Project Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects