Maintenance Project Manager Job Description
As the Maintenance Manager, you would take complete control of the maintenance teams in order to deliver the requirements of the contract including but not limited to, assuring Health and Safety, driving on the company’s strategy and policy, managing both the direct members of the team in work crews and also specialist sub-contractors who assists in delivering to the network needs.
- Coordinate roads, drainage, and marine maintenance and renewal programs.
- Planning, coordinating and stakeholder consultation on roads, drainage, and marine infrastructure maintenance.
- Taking responsibility for project milestone delivery.
- Compiling and presenting complex technical reports for consideration by stakeholders.
- Supervising project documentation.
- Plan and coordinate road infrastructure annual and multi-year maintenance programs including advice on strategies and operational efficiencies.
- Contribute to the development of long term strategic policies and programs in relation to asset maintenance and management.
- Optimising processes and team productivity.
- Managing project progress and delegating tasks as required.
- Provide training, support, and technical advice to operational and technical staff.
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications in Civil engineering.
- Previous demonstrated experience in local government civil infrastructure.
- Previous experience in a management role on a similar type of maintenance contract.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to deliver results on the network through management and influencing of your operational & field teams.
- A proactive and solutions-orientated attitude, possessing strong foundations of a leader.
Average salary bracket: $130k to $200k
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Maintenance Project Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Office Administrator, Engineering – job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.