Project Delivery Manager Job Description
A suitable candidate for a Project Delivery Management role could be someone with experience as a Project Manager from either a client-side/consultancy environment or who has worked previously for a main contractor. You will be required to manage the future growth of projects and be a strong team leader.
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements
- Setting timelines for deliverables
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture
- Optimising processes and team productivity
- Supervising project documentation
- Taking responsibility for project milestone delivery
- More than five years of post-graduate experience in a related field
- Previous experience within construction management or project management
- Previous experience managing people, health and safety, quality, environment, commercial reporting and contractual administration
- Professional experience within civil projects (experience within the infrastructure or marine environment is highly regarded)
- Previous skills and experience managing specialist subcontractors, contractors, and consultants to deliver successful projects
- A good understanding and demonstrative knowledge of modern civil construction techniques and project management approaches
- Excellent communication skills
Average salary: $120k to $150k
Salary is based on © 2021 Talent statistics and research, view their website here.
This Project Delivery Manager job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Project Delivery Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.