Project Delivery Manager Job Description
A Project delivery manager oversees the execution of engineering projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with regulatory standards. They play a pivotal role in coordinating project teams, addressing technical challenges, and maintaining effective communication with clients to achieve successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements
- Setting timelines for deliverables
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture
- Optimising processes and team productivity
- Supervising project documentation
- Taking responsibility for project milestone delivery
- More than five years of post-graduate experience in a related field
- Previous experience within construction management or project management
- Previous experience managing people, health and safety, quality, environment, commercial reporting and contractual administration
- Professional experience within civil projects (experience within the infrastructure or marine environment is highly regarded)
- Previous skills and experience managing specialist subcontractors, contractors, and consultants to deliver successful projects
- A good understanding and demonstrative knowledge of modern civil construction techniques and project management approaches
- Excellent communication skills
- $140k – $160k per year in Australia
- $130k – $150k per year in New Zealand
This Project Delivery Manager job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for a Project Delivery Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Office Administrator, Engineering – job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.