Project Planner Job Description
A project planner is responsible for meticulously crafting and managing project schedules, resource allocation, and timelines to ensure the completion of projects. They are critical in coordinating tasks, optimising resource usage, and mitigating potential delays.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules that outline tasks, milestones, and deadlines
- Liaising with site construction teams and other related professionals
- Monitor project timelines and make adjustments as needed to ensure completion
- Identify shortcomings and advise on action plans on cost-reduction efforts
- Work very closely with Project Director or Project Manager to plan, schedule, and programme major projects with your desired Planning Program.
- Maintain accurate project documentation such as resource plans, change orders, labour, and expenses
- Demonstrated engineering experience in delivering technically challenging construction works
- Proficient using either CCS Candy, Primavera P6 or another relevant planning package– able to schedule and programme projects and create master schedules, reporting etc
- A practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills.
- A solutions-orientated attitude with a desire to progress within field of engineering.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with frequent interruptions and tight deadlines
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor environment
- Generally, be flexible with adapting to changes in project scope and schedules
- $90k to $120k per year in Australia
This Project Planner job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for a Project Planner
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications and job opportunities in Australia and New Zealand.
Mine Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand through ConsultANZ.