Renewals Manager Job Description
A Renewals Manager negotiates with clients, contractors, and consultants of the renewal process on the company’s products and services. They manage and oversee construction projects to ensure they meet legislative expectations of both the client and the company.
- Manage a set budget effectively and responsibly
- Inspect and ensure compliance with current occupational health and safety (OH&S), legislative and industry practice requirements
- Provide accurate and timely reporting for all projects and activities
- Manage projects safety from inception through to completion in accordance with legislative requirements
- Liaise with consultants/contractors including Engineers, Surveyors, Superintendents, Specialists, and Construction Contractors
- Manage and oversee construction projects to ensure they meet legislative expectations of the client and company
- Lead and coordinate the preparation and implementation of project documentation including technical scopes of work
- Experience working with maintenance contract requirements and experience in the civil construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Have knowledge in CRM systems
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments and team members
- Recommended to have a driver’s license due to occasional travel to meet clients and stakeholders
- $120k – $140k per year in Australia
- $115k – $135k per year in New Zealand
This Renewal Manager job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Renewals Managers
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Office Administrator, Engineering – job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.