Laser Scanning Surveyor Job Description
As a Laser Scanning Surveyor, your main duty will be to perform all laser scanning duties along with collating and processing data.
- Analysing and interpreting data, digital and paper-based.
- Setting out of all Survey requirements on site.
- Problem-solving in a collaborative environment.
- Process data collected onsite to form recommendations and 3D representations.
- Diploma or degree qualified.
- 3-5 years of experience in Laser Scanning.
- Able to work autonomously and manage your own workload.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Leica Cyclone, CloudWorx, Trimble Business Centre, CAD or other similar software.
Average salary bracket: $100k to $120k AUD + all tools of trade inc. survey instruments, laptop, etc.
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research, view their website here.
This job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Laser Scanning Surveyor
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Tunnelling Surveyor in Australia – Job description, job requirements, qualifications, benefits, available jobs through ConsultANZ
Graduate Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.