Laser Scanning Surveyor Job Description
- You will be responsible for performing all laser scanning duties along with collating and processing data.
Laser Scanning Surveyor Requirements
- Diploma or degree qualified
- 3-5 years of experience in Laser Scanning
- Able to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with Leica Cyclone, CloudWorx, Trimble Business Centre, CAD or other similar software
Laser Scanning Surveyor Benefits:
- A supportive team that offers encouragement to upskill
- $100K – $130K base salary
- A work vehicle (for the right candidate)
- All tools of trade inc. survey instruments, laptop, etc.
Job Opportunities for Laser Scanning Surveyor
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects