Project Manager (Water) Job Description
A Project Manager (water) coordinates and oversees project plans and manages the team responsible for the delivery of water infrastructure projects. This includes controlling budgets, health and safety, commercial and contractual aspects, quality and the environment.
- Develop and manage the overall programming or water-related works
- Manage project teams and allocate resources effectively
- Maintain effective communication with team members, authorities, clients and other stakeholders
- Build and lead project teams, and foster collaboration among team members
- Liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion
- Keep accurate records of progress reports, budgets, and other relevant project documentation
- Coordinate tender response processes
- Qualifications in water-related engineering or any other relevant fields
- Possess a proactive and solutions-oriented attitude
- Must have high attention to detail in ensuring the Quality, Health & Safety and Environment plans are implemented and followed to the highest standard
- Previous team management experience with excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A good understanding and demonstrative experience in civil engineering
- Ability to work in a demanding environment in challenging conditions
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor environment
- Collaborative work with diverse project teams and stakeholders
- Overtime may be required when approaching project deadline
- $120k – $145k per year in Australia
- $110k – $146k per year in New Zealand
This Project Manager (Water) job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for a Project Manager (Water)
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Survey Assistant job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Topographic Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.