Project Planner Job Description
As the Project Planner you will be creating progress reports, liaising with site construction teams, and working very closely with your Project Director or Project Manager to plan, schedule, and programme major projects with your desired planning program.
- Creating progress reports
- Liaising with site construction teams
- Preparing and presenting progress reports (P6)
- Shutdown/turnaround planning
- Identifying shortcomings and advise on action plans on cost reduction efforts
- Work very closely with Project Director or Project Manager to plan, schedule, and programme major projects with your desired Planning Program.
Requirements for Project Planner
- Demonstrated engineering experience delivering technically challenging construction works
- Proficient using either CCS Candy, Primavera P6 or another relevant planning package– able to schedule and programme projects and create master schedules, reporting etc
- A willingness and competency to perform as part of a tight-knit team.
- A practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills.
- A solutions-orientated attitude with a desire to progress within your chosen field of engineering.
Average salary: $90k to $120k
Salary is based on © 2021 Indeed statistics and research, view their website here.
This Project Planner job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Project Planner
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.