Risk Lead Job Description
As a Risk Lead, you will process, implement, and develop risk strategies for construction projects. Also, you will operate and maintain an effective risk management system by creating a robust risk framework for the project that includes risk identification, assessment, mitigation, tracking and reporting. This helps organisations improve the management of technological risks and prevent losses for the company.
- Establish regular risk reviews with each ALT workstream and key budget holders in assessing key risks to assist them in taking a project perspective.
- Ensure that a review and reporting approach is developed to meet project needs
- Design an overall risk management progress for the construction organisation
- Prepare risk management and insurance budgets
- Analyse historical data and assess the operational risk management of clients
- Conduct policy and compliance audits, which involve liaising with internal/external auditors
- Tertiary qualification in Bachelor of Engineering, any other engineering-related fields, or at least ten years of experience in construction delivery.
- Use of Active Risk Manager, @Risk, or other similar quantitative risk management tools
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent in using MS Office, such as Excel and Word.
- Effective organisational skills to prioritise tasks and manage time
- Have effective communication skills, and excellent verbal and writing skills for reporting to clients
- $160k – $170k per year
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research; view their website here.
This Risk Lead job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for a Risk Lead
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications and job opportunities in Australia and New Zealand.
Mine Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand through ConsultANZ.