Robotics Engineer Job Description
Robotics engineers combine computer science and electrical and mechanical skills with building robots and robotic systems. The purpose is to increase the efficiency, safety, and output of various tasks in a manufacturing or production setting. They work in laboratories and production facilities in mining, manufacturing, and defence industries.
- Design, build and test robots prototypes, including mechanical parts, electronic circuitry, and software programming
- Configure and troubleshoot robotics programming systems
- Prepare project scopes and briefs, calculating costs, efficiency targets
- Collaborate with project teams and other engineers involved in the project
- Relevant degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a relevant tertiary qualification
- Travelling to construction sites when necessary
- Have a strong mind for research and development, design, and innovation
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Work in a combination of laboratories, offices with technical computers and manufacturing plants
- Travel to various clients or supplier facilities regarding a project
- May work overtime to deliver projects deadlines on time
- Work for the entire life cycle of robotic construction, including research and development, computer-aided design and programming, and laboratory manufacturing
- $70k – $90k per year in Australia
Salary is based on © SEEK statistics and research; view their website here.
This Robotics Engineer job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market
Job Opportunities for a Robotics Engineer
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications and job opportunities in Australia and New Zealand.
Mine Surveyor job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand through ConsultANZ.