Survey Manager Job Description
As the Survey Manager, you will manage the survey function across the project. You will be responsible for managing all the survey requirements on the project.
- Managing all the survey requirements on the project
- Client liaison
- Quality assurance
- Manage a team of Surveyors
- Programming of survey works and resources needed
- Support survey operations- calculations, processing, data manipulation
- Sales and costings, tender preparation
- Assistance with recruitment of further survey resource as the project requires and dictates.
- 7 years+ post grad experience, and hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Land or Engineering Surveying
- Previous work history with a top tier main contractor or have had previous experience working on large construction projects through a survey firm
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
- Ability to think and react quickly to any difficulties which may arise
- A firm understanding of providing survey functions for civil and construction works, including pipelines
- A good understanding and demonstrative experience of modern survey instrumentation, including 1 man total stations, GPS, data modelling and manipulation through a survey CAD package.
- A good understanding of projects and the duties listed above.
- Experience managing other surveyors/projects
Average salary: $100k to $130K
Salary is based on © here.statistics and research, view their website
This Survey Manager job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/ New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Survey Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.