Asset Engineer Job Description
Asset Engineers have extensive knowledge of the development and implementation of asset management strategies and services. They typically use Asset Management Software packages such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and know the life cycle of products and solution specifications.
- Provide accurate information for the planning and project development phase to guarantee the integrity of the network database
- Oversee maintenance construction works and report incidents that occur
- Implement opportunities to improve cost-saving measures and efficiencies
- Provide specialist advice to management on the development and implementation of asset management strategies and services
- Support site investigations and engineering teams as workload dictates
- Build connections and long-lasting relationships to help clients, stakeholders, and contractors to deliver targeted solutions to specific challenges
- Tertiary qualification in Bachelor of Engineering (Civils) or other relevant engineering qualifications
- Travelling to construction sites when necessary
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Experience in using asset management software or a Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Maintain and deliver projects on time
- Experience in asset management and civil infrastructure
- Knowledge of solution specification, products, costing of solutions, and life cycle of products and solutions
- Work both onsite and in an office environment
- Travelling may be required
- May potentially work overtime to deliver project deadlines on time
- $100k – $130k per year in Australia
- $95k – $124k per year in Australia
This Asset Engineer description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job opportunities for Asset Engineers
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Office Administrator, Engineering – job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.