.Contracts (Project) Manager Job Description
- Ensure all works are executed in accordance with the contract, scope of work, Client requirements, corporate practices and project procedures.
- Have a strong understanding of all key project processes, including construction and engineering, procurement, project controls reporting and contract management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant OHS, quality & environmental management procedures and controls.
- Ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- Facilitate an environment where Project personnel can effectively achieve the project objectives.
- Maintain a healthy balance between operational involvement and leadership.
- Develop and maintain the Client relationship and exceed expectations, ensuring requirements are met throughout the project.
- Effective manage a small & dedicated team.
Contracts (Project) Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the civil engineering & construction industry on major roading projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Manager role
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical field
Contracts (Project) Manager Benefits
- $150K – $200K base
Job Opportunities for Contracts (Project) Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects