Project Administrator Job Description
Project Administrators are professionals who undertake administrative responsibilities of projects to ensure projects are run smoothly and on time. Their aim is to support the project manager and the team. It is important that project administrators are organised, have excellent time management skills, good communicators, and the ability to motivate a team.
- Oversee work by contractors and reports on variations to work orders
- Manage project documentation and contracts, raise issues and implement changes to contracts
- Collect and analyse data associated with projects undertaken, and report on project outcomes
- Coordinate and administer meetings
- Liaise with other relevant professionals and consultants
- Keep up to date with compliance regulations
- Have confident IT skills
- Use various software to track a project
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills to coordinate with team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail to monitor and control project variables
- $65k – $95k per year in Australia
- $65k – $95k per year in New Zealand
This Project Administrator job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for Project Administrators
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Office Administrator, Engineering – job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.