Service Delivery Manager Job Description
A Service Delivery Manager ensures the efficient and effective delivery of engineering services to clients or within an organisation. They oversee project execution, manage client relationships, and coordinate resources to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to address client concerns and requirements
- Manage the delivery of IT services such as service level agreements
- Manage the overall execution of engineering projects
- Coordinate and allocate resources such as equipment, engineering teams, and materials
- Ensure services and project deliverables meet or exceed quality standards and client expectations
- Track project performance through key performance indicators and implement improvements as required
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among stakeholders
- Qualifications in Engineering, Business or any other related fields
- Strong client relationship management skills and the ability to meet client expectations
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in project management software
- Travel may be required to worksites
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor environment
- Collaborative work with other professionals working on the projects
- Extra hours may be required when nearing the completion of a project
- $100k – $120k per year in Australia
This Service Delivery Manager job description is a guideline only and will vary depending on the company, project and location within the Australian/New Zealand market.
Job Opportunities for a Service Delivery Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.
Keep up to date with industry news and job opportunities through the ConsultANZ Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Office Administrator, Engineering – job description, salary, requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.
Environmental Specialist job description, salary requirements, qualifications, and job opportunities for Australia and New Zealand.