Project Manager Job Description
- Health and Safety/ Quality/ environmental measures
- Commercial & contractual aspects, report on costs
- Development and management overall programming of the works,
- Staffing and management of the team to meet project objectives.
Project Manager Requirements
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Previous Project Management experience in civil construction (delivered projects valued at $20m+) through on-site supervision and management of construction activities
- Renewable energy ( solar/ wind) experience is preferable.
Project Manager Benefits
- FIFO/DIDO Roster – Central NSW
- $160k- $180k +package
- Accommodation and LAFHA
Job Opportunities for Project Manager
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects.