Project Manager (NZ) Job Description
- Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the successful completion of a landmark balanced cantilever bridge project valued at $60-70m.
Project Manager (NZ) Requirements
- Extensive Post Grad experience
- Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- Previous work history within the Aust/NZ construction market or have had previous experience working with the main contractor.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A good understanding and demonstrative experience of civil engineering.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment in challenging conditions
Project Manager (NZ) Benefits
- A package which is in line with the technical nature and demands of the role which includes: $110-140k base
Job Opportunities for Project Manager (NZ)
ConsultANZ Recruitment – We consult our Clients on their hiring needs and our Candidates on their career prospects